Come prepared, Be aware!
- Entries are open to all who have registered for the ACA 2022 Convention.
- No limit on the number of entries per exhibitor.
- No entry will be in more than one class.
- One entry per tank.
- Entry Deadlines
- All entry fees and entry forms must be received no later than 11:59 p.m.
(EST) on July 1, 2022. The cost for each entry is $5.
- Exhibit set up time will be on Wednesday, July 27, and Thursday,
July 28 from 8 AM – 5 PM, and Friday, July 29 from 8 AM – 5 PM. No entries may be benched on Saturday, July 30.
- If any exhibit needs to be relocated for any reason only Show Committee Staff will be allowed to do so.
- Tampering with any exhibit other than your own is strictly forbidden.
- Judging will take place on Saturday from 7:30 – 9 AM. Only
the judges will be permitted in the showroom during this time.
- Decisions of the judges on class changes, disqualifications, and show
results will be final.
- A custom fine art painting by Charles Davis will be given for the winning
the exhibit of each division.
- A custom fine art painting by Charles Davis will be given for the first place of
each class and the recipient will be recognized on Saturday night’s
- Certificates will be awarded for the second and third places of each
class. NOTE: Recipients will NOT be recognized at the Awards Dinner.
- Indicate if 10G or 20G tank is desired.
You made it to the bottom. Now get back up there and register for the show.